Comprehensive Lists of resources
- Free Tools, Resources, and Financial Help for Business Owners Hit by Covid-19
- COVID-19 Resources for Professionals Archives
- Create your own website with Google Sites
- Establish norms – CNN: The rules of vdeo conferencing at home
- CBS News: Tips for working from home during the coronavirus pandemic
- Kahoot quizes – Free quiz games that participants use their smart phones to answer in real time.
- Prezi – Interactive zooming slide show display. Good alternative to PowerPoint.
- Freeconferencecall – get your own number to host conference calls by telephone
- Zoom – free video chats for groups of up to 10 individuals for free (up to 45 minutes per call). Zoom premium subscription is also now offered for K-12 educators free of charge
- Google Hangouts – free video chats for groups of up to 10 individuals for free (no call limits).
- Skype – free 1:1 video calls
- Google duo – free 1:1 video calls
- Screen Sharing – For rehearsing, webinars, or remote presenters
- Virtual Team Building Ideas
- Todoist – Easy to use task management tool
- Slack – team communication tool
- Trello – Another team collaboration/task prioritization tool
- Buffer – Social media post scheduler
- Zamzar – File conversion tool
- Calendly – Scheduling app with calendar intergrations
- 5 tips for ramping up on remote work in a hurry
Digital Design Services/Content Creation Tools
- Canva – Free design software for fliers and posters. Includes free pic-art.
- Pexels – Free stock photos
- Zamzar – Free file converter
- FreePik – Free clip art/illustrations
- OpenClipArt – More free clip art/illustrations
- Coolsymbol – Font generator and symbols to copy and paste.
- Font-generator – Another font Generator
- QR code generator – Create square QR codes for easy linking to web page
Support for Non-Profits/Small Businesses during Pandemic
- Survey for Non-profits impacted by COVID-19
- Free Tools, Resources, and Financial Help for Business Owners Hit by Covid-19 (Updated regularly)
- Tech and tax companies provide free services during pandemic – Free Accounts Receivable software for Non-Profits, resource hub for working virtual, etc
- NJ COVID-19 Info for Businesses – NJ Gov Website
- NJ Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 page
- Catchafire – Free for non-profits, connecting them to skilled individuals who want to donate their time for consultation and support services.
- Fiverr – Freelance services
- N.J. offers $40M in grants, loans for small businesses slammed by coronavirus closures (reported March 26)
Resources for Organizations Serving Senior Citizens
- COVID-19 Resources for Senior Centers
- Coronavirus and COVID-19: Caregiving for the Elderly
- Caregiving – Alzheimer’s & Dementia – COVID-19 resource
- COVID-19 Guidance for Older Adults
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Video: What older adults need to know
Resources for Spanish speaking populations
- Google Translate – utilize to translate text or an entire website
- Catchafire – Translators can be found here. Free for NJ non-profits
- DIPNJ website – translated into spanish! Use this link to share all the information that you see here.
Creating Accessible Content
- Intro to Web Accessibility – https://www.w3.org/WAI/fundamentals/accessibility-intro/
- Examples of Accessible Design – https://www.dbswebsite.com/blog/ada-compliance-starts-with-accessible-design/